One-Day Conference Registration – “In-Person” includes:
- attendance and participation at the chosen conference day sessions and presentations, including plenary addresses and parallel sessions;
- lunch, tea and coffee breaks on the chosen conference day;
- dinner, evening programme or conference banquet on the chosen conference day.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference abstract book, with citation in the Open Journal System (OJS) with Indexing and DOI, and sent to be indexed by all major citation databases.
- Early Registration Deadline: February 15th, 2021;
- Regular Registration Deadline: April 16th, 2021;
- Late Registration Deadline: June 7th, 2021.